Wednesday 12 May 2010

New Skills: Blurb BookSmart/Blog

In order to publish my dissertation in a professional and unique way, I used the Blurb.com software, Blurb BookSmart.

I taught myself to use it as it was completely new to me. Some aspects of the software were frustrating. For example when pasting material from my word document, not only would it be terribly slow, but also the font size, colour and typeface would all change.

Despite these setbacks, however, I am really pleased with the result and am glad I have discovered this software and mastered a new skill!

I had never kept a blog before this project either. I have considered this blog as a diary for my development throughout this project, and I have found the process to be quite therapeutic. It will also be nice to have something to reflect upon once this project is over...

No comments:

Post a Comment